I joined Twitter today for the express purpose of sending some tree penis pictures to Barren Betty (@Elis_Corner if you want to see them). I discovered I’ve been missing out on all the fun. I officially love Twitter. It felt like showing up to a party where everybody was expecting me. Infertile women are the best. Also, came across this gem, which Fertility Doll tweeted. Brilliant.
This was an actual search that brought someone to my blog. Sadly, it wasn’t the only one along that theme. It makes my blood boil! Oh, boo hoo, you’re tired of exercising sensitivity toward your friend? Your friend? Well, let me tell you some things your friend is probably tired of:
- She’s tired of hoping and praying, month after month, that this month will be, by some miracle, THEMONTH.
- She’s tired of her body letting her down, month after month.
- She’s tired of feeling broken.
- She’s tired of crying herself to sleep.
- She’s tired of invasive and painful tests.
- She’s tired of medications that make her ovaries work overtime and take her on an emotional roller coaster ride, month after month (not to mention all the fun side effects, like nausea, fatigue, sleeplessness, hot flashes, night sweats, and headaches)
- She’s tired of watching her savings account being drained…
View original post 525 more words